March 31, 2020
• Added information on Maui Division’s “by appointment” station in Lahaina to help members apply for unemployment on home page, “Information Members Can Use During the COVID-19 Crisis” page, and “What You Need to Know When Filing for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits” page.
• Added a bullet point on Food Stamps (SNAP) to the “Find Public Health, Financial, and Government Information/Resources” page, as well as a link to “The fresh guide to EBT in Hawaii: food stamp (SNAP) eligibility” where members can find out if they qualify financially and also apply for food stamps.
• Reorganized “Information Members Can Use During the COVID-19 Crisis” by splitting up topics to include separate pages on “Find Public and Community Resources,” “Finances, Financial Assistance and Managing Your Money,” and “Changes You Should Know About.”
March 30, 2020
• Added Business Agent assignments for Maui to the “Where We Work” alphabetical listing so that members who aren’t sure who their BAs are can find out. Also added instructions for members who aren’t sure who their BAs are on the Contact page, the Hawaii Division Contact page, the Maui Division Contact page, the Kauai Division Contact page, and the Oahu Division Contact page. Slightly different language was added to the Hawaii Longshore Division Contact page.
• Added Archive widget (titled “RECENT UPDATES” to sidebar so that visitors can find most recent changes or new information added to website.
• Added bullet point on food assistance information to the “Find Public Health, Financial, and Government Information/Resources” page and link to ILWU food assistance info flyer.
March 28, 2020
• Added Business Agent assignments for Hawaii, Kauai, and Oahu to the “Where We Work” alphabetical listing so that members who aren’t sure who their BAs are can find out.
March 25, 2020
• Added page “What You Need to Know About Medical Coverage” that includes information on medical options and how to file for MedQUEST.