Visit the ILWU International website.
June 17, 2020 UPDATE: Members have access to their union halls—but must follow guidelines meant to protect both members and ILWU employees from COVID-19 transmission.
• Call before you enter the building.
• Don’t forget to bring your photo I.D. and a mask.
• Everyone is required to fill out a quick three-question survey on symptoms, contacts, and travel.
• If you are sick, you will be asked to re-schedule.
• Everyone must sanitize their hands and wear a face mask upon entry, and maintain social distancing while in the union hall.
International Office – Hawaii
PO Box 522
Aiea, HI 96701
PHONE: (415) 775-0533 (San Francisco Office)
International Vice-President (Hawaii)
(Office to be filled by election in 2021)
International Field Representative