June 17, 2020 UPDATE: Members have access to their union halls—but must follow guidelines meant to protect both members and ILWU employees from COVID-19 transmission.
• Call before you enter the building.
• Don’t forget to bring your photo I.D. and a mask.
• Everyone is required to fill out a quick three-question survey on symptoms, contacts, and travel.
• If you are sick, you will be asked to re-schedule.
• Everyone must sanitize their hands and wear a face mask upon entry, and maintain social distancing while in the union hall.
• You will be asked to sign in to identify who you are seeing and the purpose of your meeting.
• The ILWU will hold on to your I.D. while you are in the building and return it when you exit in order to keep track of visitors.
• Posters with the information above are posted outside the union hall. If you need more information, call your Division office or your Business Agent.
March 26, 2020 UPDATE: All ILWU Offices will remain open, and your officers and staff will continue the important work of representing you. In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, our front doors will be closed to the public, but ILWU members will have access to their union hall via appointment. Please call your Business Agent or Division office if you need face-to-face assistance.
ILWU LOCAL 142 TITLED OFFICERS
|Corinna Salmo Nguyen
LOCAL 142 OFFICE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS
451 Atkinson Drive
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
PHONE: (808) 949-4161
FAX (808) 955-1915
LOCAL BUSINESS OFFICE STAFF
Office Manager • Desmond Kochi
Receptionist/Utility Clerk • Michelle Takara
Secretaries • Susan Ignacio and Shana Kawakami
Membership Records Clerk • Zenia “Malu” Adams
Library Assistant • Cecilia Calpito
Mailroom/Printing Staff • Luana Andrade-Galdeira and Dean Kouchi
Accounting Supervisor • Matthew Arakawa
Accounting Staff • Linda Suzuki, Leanne Kau, Jo-Ann Lee, and Sharon Miyasato
Maintenance • Gregory Terry
LOCAL PROFESSIONAL STAFF
Legislative Representative • Jason Bradshaw
Membership Services Coordinator • Cassandra “Cassie” Cockett
IT Specialist • Lohe Kaaloa
Membership/Dues • Lynette McComas
Contract Administration Assistant • Terry Miyoi
Editor of the Voice and Communications Specialist • Mie Omori
Archivist-Librarian • Rae Shiraki
Contract Administrator • Michelle Tran