June 17, 2020 UPDATE: Members have access to their union halls—but must follow guidelines meant to protect both members and ILWU employees from COVID-19 transmission.
• Call before you enter the building.
• Don’t forget to bring your photo I.D. and a mask.
• Everyone is required to fill out a quick three-question survey on symptoms, contacts, and travel.
• If you are sick, you will be asked to re-schedule.
• Everyone must sanitize their hands and wear a face mask upon entry, and maintain social distancing while in the union hall.
• You will be asked to sign in to identify who you are seeing and the purpose of your meeting.
• The ILWU will hold on to your I.D. while you are in the building and return it when you exit in order to keep track of visitors.
• Posters with the information above are posted outside the union hall. If you need more information, call your Division office or your Business Agent.
March 30, 2020 UPDATE: If you are not sure who your Business Agent (BA) is but need to contact him or her directly, click HERE for an alphabetical list of ILWU companies. Find your company—and your BA’s name will be listed next to the company name.
March 26, 2020 UPDATE: All ILWU Offices will remain open, and your officers and staff will continue the important work of representing you. In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, our front doors will be closed to the public, but ILWU members will have access to their union hall via appointment. Please call your Business Agent or Division office if you need face-to-face assistance.
Oahu is the third largest Division in the ILWU with over 3,000 members. More than half of Oahu’s member work in the general trades industrial grouping, with Foodland Supermarkets being the largest employer of ILWU members, followed by Straub Clinic and Hospital and Servco Pacific.
Oahu Division shares its phone number with the main switchboard at the Honolulu ILWU Hall; you should ask for Oahu Division to be connected to your Business Agent.
You’re welcome to attend the Oahu Division Executive Board Meeting, starting at 6:30 p.m. on the fourth Friday every month at the ILWU Building on 451 Atkinson Blvd. The date of the November meeting may change depending on the Thanksgiving Holiday. There is no meeting in December.
Oahu Division Office
451 Atkinson Drive
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
PHONE: (808) 949-4161
FAX (808) 941-5867
Dural Duenas • (808) 367-4427
Paris Fernandez • (808) 754-5512
Dillon Hullinger • (808) 864-1296
Corin Kekua • (808) 227-2845
Jose Miramontes Jr. • (808) 799-6618
Division Clerk I
Unit 4415 Mililani Town Association